Thermovinification plant for grape juice – Red Hunter
Continuous vinification line for the production of red, rose and deep red wines with a superior alcohol content and a constant quality.
- Technical objectives
– Extraction of colour, tannins and aroma.
– Colour stability.
– Increased sugar content.
- Economic objectives
– Less manpower.
– Reduction of the room occupied by the equipment.
– Less energy consumption.
- High energy saving technology (up to 35% vs the traditional thermovinication systems);
- High color extraction (RED HUNTER reaches more color intensity in 1 hour than 10 days of cold vinification – ABS at 640 +520 + 420 nm);
- High tannin extraction (wines obtained with RED HUNTER have almost the same total polyphenols values as 10 days of cold vinification-ABS at 280 nm);
- Low lees production (about 3-5% v/v), due to the spiralized heat exchangers that treat gently the mash;
- 24/7 industrial working cycles;
- The unit is automatically cleaned in place – only once a day without any added external utilities;
- TMCI Padovan engineers the customer’s existing vinification facilities in order to easily integrate RED HUNTER key components;
- Complete automatic process;
- Due to the simple design RED HUNTER has an excellent ratio capacity/price;
- Standard models are 5-10-20-30-60 t/h.