Premix for wine and grape juices
Premix units are designed to assure wine coolers drink preparation by mixing wine with aromatized syrup and carbonation with CO2 injection.
Plant consists of:
- Aromatized Syrup / Wine mixing zone assured by magnetic or mass flow meters, according to the configuration and related feeding pumps.
- Static Mixer system downstream flow meters.
- Carbonation group by CO2 Injector and magnetic or mass flow meter, according to the configuration. Carbonation tank and holding zone.
- Existing Filler & CIP interface by digital or BUS & NET signals.
- Integrated filler delivery and CIP return pump. Premix are built in a monoblock compact configuration, and are all equipped with PLC for working recipes selection.
On-line CO2 & Brix degree control upon request.